AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I am not able to see any option for individuals while signing up for google partners?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i don't have any company profile and while signing up they are asking for company details not the individual details.So how to sign up as an individual?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Re: I am not able to see any option for individuals while signing up for google partners?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @aiswarya s

Signing up 'individual' is quite simple. Go to www.google.com/partners and click 'join now'. Next, login with your Gmail ID and accept and terms & conditions. On the next screen, click 'My Profile' and fill in your details. You are done. 

Note: You will need company affiliation to have the full benefits of Google Partners Program. If your company is already listed, search for it and request affiliation. Once they accept your request, you are on. 

However, if you don't have a company account, create one from the 'My Profile' section. Click the search box that says - Company Affiliation and type any name. Now you will see a drop down option, select Add Company

There you go! Add your company and get affiliated to it. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Re: I am not able to see any option for individuals while signing up for google partners?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @aiswarya s

Signing up 'individual' is quite simple. Go to www.google.com/partners and click 'join now'. Next, login with your Gmail ID and accept and terms & conditions. On the next screen, click 'My Profile' and fill in your details. You are done. 

Note: You will need company affiliation to have the full benefits of Google Partners Program. If your company is already listed, search for it and request affiliation. Once they accept your request, you are on. 

However, if you don't have a company account, create one from the 'My Profile' section. Click the search box that says - Company Affiliation and type any name. Now you will see a drop down option, select Add Company

There you go! Add your company and get affiliated to it. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.