AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I am highly unsatisfied with the lack of professionalism and service I'm receiving.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had an ad campaign that was completely screwed up on the part of Google's Adword rep (and documented). They did not do what was agreed to and my ad not only was wrong, but it did not reflect favorably on my business and potentially cost me lost business for the month that it ran. I requested that I not have to pay for the ad that ran ineffectively and went through weeks (now its been over 2 months) of back and forth with several reps based out of India who tried to negotiate with me to credit me with a fraction of the fees paid for the ad campaign. It was very difficult to get contact with anyone and then equally difficult to communicate on common ground. I was treated unprofessionally and felt that there was nothing I could do about it. I requested that the ad fee be credited in full and they would not agree offering only a fraction so I told them because they did not deliver the service agreed to, I would dispute it through my credit card and they said then go ahead and do that. Once I did and provided my credit card company with the evidence, my account was suspended and now even though I caved in and paid all the fees back again IN FULL I can't even reach them because my suspended status won't allow it! Now yesterday I got a notice that there is suspicious billing activity and my account is further suspended for that reason. Is there someone or some other office higher up that I can contact to appeal to, to get satisfaction and proper service? In the mean time my other ad campaigns are suspended and there is nothing I can do about it but wait. I filled out a form that was e-mailed to me last night and it said in 3-5 days someone will contact me. This is very frustrating!

3 Expert replyverified_user

I am highly unsatisfied with the lack of professionalism and service I'm receiving.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

That's frustrating, I know. But, for the time being, wait the 5 days maximum that Google ask and see if they get back to you.

If you get no satisfaction then come back here and update your thread (actually, update it if you hear from them also as others will like to know how the procedure works) and we will see what we can do for you. Google can be a little heavy handed at times - but it's generally because they are looking to protect their advertisers (clients). When you get caught on the wrong side of things it can take a while to sort out.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Steve,

I am sorry you have had poor experience with some support team members. However, chances are we cannot comment on your story because first we should listen also to the opposing party to that end. If you wish to submit an appeal, you may want to complete the form linked-to below:

***   AdWords related complaints   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/aw_complaint

Best,

Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @steve s,

We are sorry to hear this.

As Stickleback stated, there is a process that needs to be completed, which can be a little lengthy. I would recommend using this complaint form to send in all the issues, which will help Google understand your situation more... and improve processes, too. 

Once support finishes, please do come back and let Stickleback know more so he can assist further, if needed. 

Kind Regards,

James