AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I already have an adwords account under <email address removed> but can not access the stats anymore

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

when i sign in to adwords it takes me to adwords express??

Note: the subject line of this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I already have an adwords account under <email address removed> but can not access the sta

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

If you are being redirected to the AdWords Express, then click on the 3 vertical dots at the top and click view in adwords.
Then you will be able to access your Adwords account.

express.jpg

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: I already have an adwords account under <email address removed> but can not access the sta

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you Archit.

Yet I am looking for a way to remove and not to bypass that step.

If I am in the MCC screen and I click campaign it should not take me to Express.

Otherwise I wouldn't be actively working in AdWords main interface.

Thanks a lot.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Gijsbert M,

Please contact AdWords support to get a permanent solution.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes thanks they just went ahead and removed it manually