AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

I adopted a Google Analytics Account at work and need to find the owner. I have the account number.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please contact me personally and I can give you the account number. Thank you!

Note to Julie S from a Community Manager:

Please note that it runs counter to Community Guidelines to ask other Community members to contact you outside of the Community forum itself - or to either ask for or offer assistance outside of the forum. This is done to protect your security and privacy. For reference, a link to the Community Guidelines may be found at the bottom right of the page. Thanks for your understanding.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I adopted a Google Analytics Account at work and need to find the owner. I have the account num

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Julie S,

You will need to start the process of regaining access directly with Google Support. To initiate the process of regaining access to your Analytics account we need the following information when you fill in the Customer form. If you have a AdWords account, I would contact them directly here, as you will get faster help. 

Further, you can learn more about the various ways of recovering the account with this helpful thread here on the AdWords community. 

Please have ready the Analytics account ID (UA-XXXX-X) and the account level you wish to claim. 

Kind Regards,

James