AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to unlink google manager account from email?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to unlink Google manager account from one of my email because that email is already associated with one adwords account. If will succeed, will open mmc account with any other email address. Please help.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Caton W
June

Re: How to unlink google manager account from email?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello @Caton W,

If I understand correctly, you will first need a different email set as the administrator in your Google manager account.

Go to: Account settings > Account access > +User and add a new email address with Administrative access. An invitation will be sent to the new email address which will need to be accepted before moving forward. 

Adding a user.pnginvite.JPG

Once the invitation is accepted, go back to Account settings > Account access and terminate the access of the email you wish to remove:

Terminate.png

I hope this is helpful,

Jillian

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Caton,

To unlink an account from your manager account:

1. Sign in to your manager account at https://adwords.google.com.
  2. Click the Admin tab.
  3. Select the accounts you'd like to unlink.
  4. Click the Edit drop-down menu and select Unlink accounts.

Yes you can create other MCC account with another fresh email id.

Thanks,

Aslam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am sorry but this is not solution I am looking for. I am not asking to remove account from mmc but I am asking to remove mmc from registered email. Please read carefully my question is something different. Let me explain, I created adwords account and then created mmc with the same email that is associated with adwords. when ever I am login my adwords it's showing two account infront to choose whether I have to go for adwords or mmc that I don't want. I have to create mmc with different email but first have to remove mmc from that particular email. I believe now it's clear

Thanks for your reply!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Caton W
June

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello @Caton W,

If I understand correctly, you will first need a different email set as the administrator in your Google manager account.

Go to: Account settings > Account access > +User and add a new email address with Administrative access. An invitation will be sent to the new email address which will need to be accepted before moving forward. 

Adding a user.pnginvite.JPG

Once the invitation is accepted, go back to Account settings > Account access and terminate the access of the email you wish to remove:

Terminate.png

I hope this is helpful,

Jillian

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Agree with @Jillian S

If you want to unlink MCC account from your email account, you have to first assign another email ID as an Administrative access and then you can unlink the another email.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Aslam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot Jillian S