AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to turn on conversion optimizer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

In the past few days, when I try changing the bidding of a campaign from Manual CPC to Conversion Optimizer, when I go to the settings and bid strategies of the campaign I get these options:

Capture.PNGThese are the bid strategies that I can choose from

For some reason I can't get the usual bidding strategies, and put them on conversion optimizer.

These are all campaigns that have been running for a long time, so it's not that they don't have enough stats. 

Why is this happening and how can it be fixed?

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to turn on conversion optimizer

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Roni,

Though your campaign is running for a long time and have enough stats, but still you can enable the Target CPA bidding(formerly CO) only if you fulfil all the requirements.

Before you can set up a Target CPA bid strategy, your campaign will typically need to meet the following requirements:

• You're already tracking conversion data in your AdWords account. You can do so by either setting up conversion tracking or cross-account conversion tracking (MCC accounts), or by importing your goals and transactions data from Google Analytics.
  • The ad group or campaign has received 15 conversions in the last 30 days. This conversion history enables the system to make accurate predictions about your future conversion rate. So, the more data we have, the more accurate we can be.
  • The ad group or campaign has received conversions at a similar rate for at least a few days.

reference: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6268632

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Roni,

Before you begin

If you don’t yet know what type of automated bid strategy is right for you, read about automated bid strategies first.

Before you can set up a Target CPA bid strategy, your campaign will typically need to meet the following requirements:

You're already tracking conversion data in your AdWords account. You can do so by either setting up conversion tracking or cross-account conversion tracking (MCC accounts), or by importing your goals and transactions data from Google Analytics.
The ad group or campaign has received 15 conversions in the last 30 days. This conversion history enables the system to make accurate predictions about your future conversion rate. So, the more data we have, the more accurate we can be.
The ad group or campaign has received conversions at a similar rate for at least a few days.

Hope this helps!

Robin

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Roni,

It only matters, your campaigns has 30 conversion in last 15 days, but also, Your past Conversion should have been generated at the Same Rate.

Please read the below article for more info:- https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/Determine-Bid-Strategy-Based-on-Your-Conversion/b...

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’