AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to switch from AdWords Express to AdWords?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear friends,

I activated an account for Adwords Express last year on my mobile phone. Now I would like to use Adwords instead of Adwords Express, but whenever I login my AdWords account, the web page always jumps to AdWords Express automatically for me.

On the web page of AdWords Express, there is no option for me to switch to AdWords, or delete the Adwords Express acount. Can anyone give me some help?

Additional information:
1. I'm using a Gmail account managed by my domain manager;
2. I have not created any campaign on my AdWords Express account.
3. When I try to activate an account for AdWords on my mobile phone, the app always asks me to login on my desktop first.

Hope you can give me some help. Thanks!

Note: edited by a Community Manager to substantially reduce type size. This was done to improve readability.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tim H
August 2016

Re: How to switch from AdWords Express to AdWords?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tim H,

You no need to delete the adwords express account, the only thing you can do is contact to support team and then they will help you move from AdWords Express to AdWords. Means that you will be able to retain same login ID .

How to contact Google AdWords => Link : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tim H
August 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tim H,

You no need to delete the adwords express account, the only thing you can do is contact to support team and then they will help you move from AdWords Express to AdWords. Means that you will be able to retain same login ID .

How to contact Google AdWords => Link : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anna,

Thanks a lot for your help!

AdWords team has replied to my email and reset for me on their side. Now I can login my AdWords account correctly.

Have a nice day!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to contact them? I look all over. All I get is guides. I don't see a way to talk to team.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to change my Adwords express to Adwords.  From the information in the post above it seems I need to contact support.  What is the email for support?  It seems hard to find.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you - but I still don't' see how to contact them through this link - could you be a bit more specific for me? Thank you!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have the same problem , it is basically impossible to reach or contact them and i think they know this very well but still pass the buck to the "community"!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Paste this cm/CampaignMgmt in for express/plus/Plus in your url while viewing your express account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Camnaught G,

Can you try to log in to your Google Express Account instead and open this link? https://support.google.com/adwords/express/contact/none_of_the_above?hl=en&cfnti=lang.nota&cft=3

If the link won't work, try to go to https://support.google.com/adwords/express then click on "Contact us" for computers, the contact us tab is on the upper right corner of the page. For Android/mobile, click on the menu button on the upper left corner (3 horizontal lines) then click on "Contact us".

I hope this helps! Best regards to you!