AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to switch from AdWords Express (Google Grant) account to AdWords general (Google Grant) account?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Guy,

How to switch from AdWords Express (Google Grant) account to AdWords general (Google Grant) account?

Issue is adwords customer ID. When you create a new adwords account then you got a this customer ID when your Google Grant have been approved after that you can not change allotted customer ID.

When I deactivate the current express account and I will create new normal adwords account in this condition my adwords customer ID will changed.

Please explain how to move my AdWords Express (Google Grant) account to AdWords general (Google Grant) account?

Thanks...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to switch from AdWords Express (Google Grant) account to AdWords general (Google Grant) acco

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for posting to the Community. In this case, I would recommend contacting the AdWords team directly via phone, email, or chat to get help moving your account with Google Grants status.

Before you make the switch, I would also recommend checking out our AdWords Express FAQs so you can get a better sense of the differences between AdWords and AdWords Express, including whether you need to switch.

Hope this helps!
Cassie