AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to skip the create campaign form and head directly to the Adwors Home screen?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Adwords is directly sending me to create a campaign. I haven't even got to the tool user interface and is sending me straight to create and pay for a campaign

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
December 2016

How to skip the create campaign form and head directly to the Adwors Home screen?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Darwin R,

If it is a new AdWords account, you will need to finish the setup process. Then you can pause any ads until you are ready to run with advertising. 

Sine you mention tool interface, please note that you will need to fully setup your AdWords account, and have an active campaign with spend happening to access the Keyword Planner Tool. And depending on your spend amount, the results it gives will vary. The Keyword Planner Tool needs performance to work correctly, which is why changes were made to it earlier this year. 

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Darwin R,

If it is a new AdWords account, you will need to finish the setup process. Then you can pause any ads until you are ready to run with advertising. 

Sine you mention tool interface, please note that you will need to fully setup your AdWords account, and have an active campaign with spend happening to access the Keyword Planner Tool. And depending on your spend amount, the results it gives will vary. The Keyword Planner Tool needs performance to work correctly, which is why changes were made to it earlier this year. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

it's disgusting setup process, forgive my words. 

google does great job but this one, no