AdWords
1.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to set up Adwords acct for minor who has established YouTube account?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Neither myself or my daughter (The established YouTuber) has an adsense acct. I recall some time back reading that in order for her to set one up, I must do it for her, being she is under 18. Is there a tutorial, directions, or similar that I can reference? Not finding what Im looking for.

TIA!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

This is a forum for Google Adwords, which is different from Adsense. Adwords is a way to create your own search and display ads and target them to your own custom audiences, but it is a self-service that you pay for. This is beneficial to obtain more visitors, and raise awareness for the youtube channel.

Google Adsense, from my understanding, lets you host ads on your Google original content (like youtube) that you get paid to sponsor

Here is a signup page for Adsense: https://www.google.com/adsense/start/get-started/#/?modal_active=none

Here is the Adsense forum for further help: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh my goodness, well that's embarrassing. Did I mention I wrote the post "Pre-Caffeine/Coffee"? Does that even matter at this point.... probably not. 

Thank you for directing me to the proper location. 

Please, lets keep this between you AND me.  I shall NEVER speak of it, ever! 😂 

Thank you, 

Ingrid "feeling like an idiot" Taylor 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Haha, no problem!

Google can have confusing naming conventions, especially with about 4 different products that all begin with "Ad..."