AdWords
3.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to search for MCC account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, would like to check if there is any solution to locate MCC account number if I only have Company Name / Email addresses? I can't seem to login to my corporate adwords account, probably because of password issue.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author RWG M
August 2016

Re: How to search for MCC account?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

If you have worked on AdWords Editors then you can easily get your MCC ID from there.

Or If you can login into you Email Account which you were using for Login in AdWords MCC then you can get MCC account id from emails.

Or I will recommend to you contact to AdWords support and confirm your Company Name & Email ID, they will help you to retrieve your MCC ID .

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en-GB

Thanks,
Anand

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi

If you have access to a child account, please login and go to account settings. In there you should be able to see your MCC account ID listed under "Client Managers"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nisal

Thanks for the prompt reply Smiley Wink
Does Child account meaning other secondary email address that links to adwords account?
We dont have another unfortunately.

Is there any other way to retrive the MCC account ID?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Well if you have a account manager in Google you may able to ask her help. Other than that I don't see any other possible solutions.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author RWG M
August 2016

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

If you have worked on AdWords Editors then you can easily get your MCC ID from there.

Or If you can login into you Email Account which you were using for Login in AdWords MCC then you can get MCC account id from emails.

Or I will recommend to you contact to AdWords support and confirm your Company Name & Email ID, they will help you to retrieve your MCC ID .

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en-GB

Thanks,
Anand

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi RWG,

Here @Nisal has already mentioned 1 more good solution, that is your Account manager(from Google) who is taking care of your adwords Manager account, can help.

Else, you can also cross check if there is any communication with any of your client, where you might have shared your Manager account ID to link it with their adwords accounts.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Archit for the help. Appreciate much Smiley Wink

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Nisal for the assistance Smiley Wink

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭