AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to remove site violets policy

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My adword account is suspended with policy details as
"Site suspended Site violates policy Site policies: Products or services that enable dishonest behavior

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dani D
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Dani D;

Google replied that you should fix the site by submitting a webmaster reconsideration;

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/reconsideration?pli=1

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dani,

Once a site is suspended, there is no removing to do.

If you wish to promote the site again, you need to fix the problem and get the suspension lifted.

You can promote a different site if you wish. If it is a clone of the suspended site, expect that it will also be suspended.

Accounts can be suspended if you have repeated policy violations, so it is in your best interested to get the suspension removed from your site, to keep your account in good standing.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

There is a confusion here: (account suspension vs site suspended)

@Dani D;

Please confirm what  is suspended? The account or the site:

If the account is suspended you cannot promote any site, regardless it's content. If the site is suspended / disabled - see @RobSkelton' s reply

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rob,

Under status it says "Disapproved"and under policy details it says "

Site suspended Site violates policy
When click on "Site violates policy" I am directed to "Destination Requirement"
Here I find my site www.danidatasystems.com is not violating any of the points.
Can you suggest person/s who can correct this  on payment as I am unable to rectify it for six months. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

sites that promote products or services that

in any way allow any unauthorized changes

to a system, device, or property, are simply

not allowed to be advertised.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My website www.danidatasystems.com is promoting products manufactured by my company. The products are RFID devices. But how to tell Google?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I expect answer that will guide to correct the policy that I have violated. I have posted my products at www.danidatasystems.com

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Dani,

My best guess is, as Celebird said, the policy broken is:

Products or services that enable a user to gain unauthorized access (or make unauthorized changes) to systems, devices, or property

• Examples: Hacking services, stealing cable, radar jammers, changing traffic signals, phone or wire-tapping

In particular the tracking children at school. Google's policies are often open to interpretation and depend on the Googler who looks at your site and the opinion they form.   Contact Google support to explain that your products are not illegal in any way.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

hmm....let me check with Google on this case

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dani D
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Dani D;

Google replied that you should fix the site by submitting a webmaster reconsideration;

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/reconsideration?pli=1