AdWords
3.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to quit Adwords Express Setup Process

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am unable to exit or cancel the Adwords Express setup process. Anytime I go to any link on Google that is Adwords related, it redirects to my in-progress Adwords Express ad setup. There is no where for me to cancel it and I can only go back to Step 2, I had to start a new Adwords account on another Google Account, which I didn't want to do. Please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

If you can reach the chat or phone support they will be able to switch the account for you. I had to do this with my wife's account last year.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

What you need to do is that, click on three dots button, which is located at the top right side in AdWords Express interface, then you have to select "View in AdWords" & you will be able to open AdWords interface.

If you don't see the three dot, then clear your browser cookies & cache or try to login in incognito windows.

If problem still persists (means unable to see the dots), then you need to contact the Google support.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’