AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to improve Landing page experience to above average

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I have for keywords each of them are very similar phrase and exact match keywords. All of them have 6,7 QS. Expected CTR and Ad relevance is average or above average. In all 4 keywords Landing page experience component of QS shows below average.

My AD copies are well themed with keywords and Landing page H1 H2 text content. Also I'm using keyword in Ad copy title and display URL.

I'm using wordpress, site loading time is little slow, but not any significant loading problem. Theme is mobile friendly. also have a CTA and my contact details appears twice on top and bottom.

What I'm doing wrong? How can I get Landing page experience to average or above average ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to improve Landing page experience to above average

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sandaruwan S

Improving landing page experience relates more to relevance, user experience, and engagement. It has not to do anything with SEO techniques. Adding keywords to Meta, Title, H1, etc, won't help improve the experience. 

You should focus on improving overall browsing experience for the page visitors. 

Does the page offer what you are advertising it for?

It is easier to navigate through the page find what one must be looking for on this page?

Is the page content relevant enough to your keywords, ad texts, and the search terms which people are visiting it for?

Does it load faster on all devices?

Is the experience good across all devices?

Answering these questions and optimizing the page accordingly will help you improve landing page experience. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.