AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to do Bulk image ad using adword editor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi My name is Danish Shaikh and i have some Question related to Adword Editor.

I want to run bulk image ads in adword through Adword Editor. How do i do it?

How to work on upload image and run on Editor.  Please let me know to what are steps.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Danish S
November 2016

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Scooty,

After making adgroup it shows me this error.

View solution in original post

Re: How to do Bulk image ad using adword editor

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Danish,

You first need to find the Manage section, located towards the bottom left corner of the AdWords Editor interface, then it's a case of following these steps:

1.) Expand the Ads sub-menu.

2.) Click on Image ads.

3.) Towards the top of the page click on Make multiple changes.

4.) Use Add images... to open up a file browser where you can locate and add your image ads in bulk.

5.) Then simply hit Process.

AdWords Editor Images.png

You'll then need to complete a few fields, such as URL information, before posting your changes. Let me know if you get stuck with anything!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Scotty,

First of all i would like to say Thank You for your reply.

I will follow all the step that have been mention above. Other than this i want to ask you that for creating Images ad i need to create a New Camping > New Ad Group > and Follow the process  as you said above so on the Same process in adwords.

Thanks & Regards 

Danish Shaikh 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Danish,

That's exactly correct. Just keep in mind that you'll need to create a Display Network  or Search Network with Display Select campaign for the image ads to function, there's more information on campaign types here.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Scotty,

It shows me error this error  

*It has an active keyword, product group, or dynamic ad target (for Search Network campaigns).
• It has an active criterion of some other type, and its corresponding dimension under Flexible reach is set to Target and bid.'
• Its Targeting optimization is set to 'aggressive' and it is using Target CPA or Target return on ad spend bidding.

Why is it so can you guide me.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Danish,

What are you trying to achieve before this error shows? This sort of error isn't usually shown when trying to upload image ads.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Danish S
November 2016

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Scooty,

After making adgroup it shows me this error.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Danish,

Have you changed any of the ad group settings by any chance? These are the default ad group settings when using AdWords Editor -

Ad group default settings.png

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Scooty,

I have just added some payment information in that are and clicked on post changes

As you shows in pic above i will make the changes and upload it again.Adword editor error.png

Please have a look at screen shoot and please let me know.

Thanks & Regards 

Danish Shaikh 

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi Danish,

I see the issue now, you need to include some type of targeting in that campaign. That can be keywords, placements, topics, etc. My suggestion would be to actually create the ad groups on the live interface and then skip the ad creation part. This way you'll be guided through the targeting process and can later bulk ad your image ads via AdWords Editor, just remember to "Get recent changes" in Editor to see these ad groups.

In the meantime, please take down your screenshot as it contains your account information, which others could use against you.