How to delete / remove an account from consolidated billing[ Edited ]
September 2015 - last edited September 2015
Just so it is published some where:
If you want to change the "who pays" part in your billing setting and get an error ("Creating new billing profile is not supported yet") after you clicked "create new billing profile" that is because Google has to change these setting.
So you have to call Google to do these changes!
1. They have to turn of the invoicing settings
2. You have to provide the new billing address, company name, name of the new person in charge, his phone number.
3. They will have to set a start date for the new payment settings. (choose the end of a month, to make your accountant happy!)
3. The old recipient of invoices / account manager will get an email and need to approve these changes.
4. You have to log in and add a payment (credit card). Otherwise your account will not run on the above start date.
4.a Log into your account, go to the Billing set up section.
4.b You will have a message on the top of the page to review changed setting.
4.c you will have to accept the terms and conditions
4.d You will be redirected to a page with another error, where you are asked to "make a payment".
Ignore that if you don't want to make a payment upfront.
4.e Choose +add new payment method instead
4.f Add a credit card
4.g Change manual payment to automatic payment.
AND now you should be good to go....easy right?
Re: How to delete / remove an account from consolidated billing
Thanks for your post to the Community. One request - can you please update your user name? Currently, it is against our Community Guidelines (https://goo.gl/nOqJBi ).
You can update your user name by clicking on your email address in the top right hand corner, and select "Edit User Name".