AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to claim Google Adwords Partner badge

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Everybody

I work for an agency which affiliated with Google Partner. Their admin told me to claim the Partner badge for the agency. I read about it and there is little confusion in that.

1) To get Partner badge do I have to clear Google Adwords certification from MCC account through which we are managing all the Campaign.?

2) And after clearing certification, I have to affiliate my account with my agency through Google Partner account?  

3) And once the account get affiliated with admin of agency, then we can download the Partner badge?

Is this is the process for getting Partner badge. Please guide me for right process.

Thanks

Gagan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to claim Google Adwords Partner badge

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gagan,

Read through the help center, it covers step by step what you need to you do. - https://support.google.com/partners/?hl=en#topic=3110975

1. No any email address that has exams passed and is linked to your company Google Partners account will count toward Partner status. You do not need to use the same email address that is used for the MCC - although, you should make sure that all emails are linked to the MCC (meaning that you can log into the MCC with the certified email address).

2. You can affiliate an individual login with a company in the Partners portal at any time.

3. Not quite, you'll need to make sure you meet the remaining requirements before you will be awarded the badge. But yes, once all criteria are met, you can download the badge.

-Tommy

Edit - One last thing - if the company is already a badged Google Partner, you do not need to pass any exams to download the badge.  You'll just need to be affiliated with the company on Google Partners.  If the badge has already been earned and you're simply looking to download it - you just need to log into the portal and download it.

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’