AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to change related google account to merchant account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

By some weird issue for registering for a merchant account, it got created and related to my personal account and not my professional one. How can I change that? Thx for all the answers in advance.

Br

Ziga

Re: How to change related google account to merchant account?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Ziga,

You can give the merchant account admin access to your professional google account as described in the link here. You can then remove the personal account from the merchant account.

Important Note: 

1. Before removing a user, please ensure that your website URL verification status is not associated with that user. If it is and you remove that user from your account, you’ll also lose your verification status (and subsequently your claim status) and will need to complete website verification and claiming with another user.

2. If you use Google Search Console to manage your website, we recommend that each Admin user is also listed as an Owner of your website in Search Console.

Here are the links for additional information : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/176793?hl=en&ref_topic=3163841

Hope it helps !!