AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to cancel my account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want google to remove this id
<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

i will register again when i want to. please do not force me buy the ad now. i can't seem to be able to cancel all info from all the fields i had filled before.

i had no knowledge about google ads when i registered

i will register again when i want to. for now please remove the id.

tq

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. Please do not post personal information in the community.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December 2016

remove my id Customer ID: 593-522-5499 haneefyusoff@gmail.com

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @mohd h,

Please note that there is no permanent deletion of AdWords account, though you can cancel it and reactivate it in the future.

Your CID will be associated with your AdWords account even after the account cancellation.

Though you can remove your email ID after granting the Administrative access to any other email ID and terminating the old email by signing with new email ID.

If all your campaigns are paused then you are not paying anything to Google. So you can abort the AdWords account cancellation.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mohd,

You can go Adwords>Account Setting>Preferences and cancel your adwords account.

Thanks

Gyan

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @mohd h,

Please note that there is no permanent deletion of AdWords account, though you can cancel it and reactivate it in the future.

Your CID will be associated with your AdWords account even after the account cancellation.

Though you can remove your email ID after granting the Administrative access to any other email ID and terminating the old email by signing with new email ID.

If all your campaigns are paused then you are not paying anything to Google. So you can abort the AdWords account cancellation.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Per @Archit, the Customer ID is permanent.  It should be added, that it is not advisable to post your Customer ID (and the associated email address) here.  This is a public peer-to-peer volunteer support forum, which is published on the www.  

This is not "Google", although the forum is supported by Google; it is not a channel to "reach Google" and as merely fellow AdWords advertisers, we do not have access to your account. 

How to cancel my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please cancel my ad as today 03/02/201  Adws218038