AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to add a location extension from a MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm creating campaigns for different clients at the moment. The problem is that when I create a Search campaign the system can't find the Business Page related to that Business because I'm entering from a MCC that I use to handle all my clients. What can I do to connect a Location Extension to their Business page successfully? It's not allowing me to assign a new Business page... 

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to add a location extension from a MCC

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Lady J

The best way is to have your client add the Google account associated with your MCC as a manager of their business listing. Once this is done you'll see it as an option for creating the location extension.

Re: How to add a location extension from a MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You need to give administrative access to your clients Google account and assign the local information through that account. (This will surly work) Just you have to make sure that your client is not having any adwords account on his email (in this case he will not be able to get access and then you will have to create a new one.)