AdWords
5.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to access Image Ad from + Ad menu?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create an image ad. I can access my account and see the +Ad button. However it does not open a drop down menu for me to select Image Ad. As per below support page's steps, I'm stuck on step 3.

As per the support page's steps:

1. Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
  2. Click the Campaigns tab, and then click the name of the display campaign you want to work on.
  3. On the “+ AD” menu”, click Image ad.
  4. In the "Choose how to create your image ad" dialog, click Upload an ad.
  5. In the "Upload image ad" form, click Select an ad group, search for the ad group you want, and then click that ad group to add it.
  6. Drag images, Flash files, or HTML5 ad files into the gray box or click Browse files.
  7. Enter a display URL and a landing page.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to access Image Ad from + Ad menu?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tommy Y,

What web browser are you using? I would suggest using Google Chrome for working with AdWords. 

If you are using Google Chrome, please clear your cache (CRTL + H), then log back in to AdWords and see if the issue is resolved.

If you are not using Google Chrome, what browser have you tried?

Have you looked over your browser extensions? Ad Blockers and others can do odd things on certain websites. 

Further, can you see other drop down menus within AdWords or are they all dead?

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James,

Thanks for your response. I am using Google Chrome. I have cleared cache and turned off Adblock as per your recommendation, and the dropdown for +Ad is still not there. Other than +Campaign, I am unable to see any other drop down menus within AdWords ie. +Ad, +Keyword, +AD Group etc.

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/hBjM11o

Thanks for your help!
Tommy

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Tommy Y,

You are very welcome.

This is certainly an unusual situation. Let's try to isolate the problem further.

Do you have another web browser installed you can use for a test? If so, please use it and log into AdWords and try the Ad+ feature.

And is Google Chrome updated to latest version? And have you tried turning off other browser extensions? It is possible that another extension within Chrome is playing oddly, so trying another web browser will help determine this. 

Side Note: I would also pause all of the disapproved ads. I like to do this immediately upon being notified of the disapproval.

Kind Regards,

James