AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to Update to Latest Adwords Login Form?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I use SEO software published by Link-Assistant called SEO Powersuite. One of their modules, Rank Tracker, is not able to report current Adwords data such as # of searches for a particular keyword. The techs at Link-Assistant tell me that my Rank Tracker is trying to connect to Adwords for the data by logging into the old Adwords login form. Evidently Adwords updated the login form some time ago, but for some unexplainable reason, my Adwords account still requires me to login with the old login form.

How to I update my Adwords account to the latest login form?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

AdWords login is chrome or any other browser  login. Nothing has changed except the design of the page (and that has been quite a while ago)

I suspect that the issue is related to Chrome rather than to AdWords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

According to Link Assistant tech support, I am the only user who has this "old login form" issue. Could it be just my Chrome installation vs. all other Chrome users?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Can you upload a screenshot showing this "old form"?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’