AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to Check Google Adwords Genuine Certified or Not

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Experts,

Actually i have doubt, If some one says i am a Google Adwords/Analytics Certified Candidate, how can i check whether is a Genuine Certified Candidate or Not ?

I have seen some couple of Gooegle Adwords/Analytics Certificates, i couldn't find any Certification ID/Number to check is it real or not.

I have done research on Google but i din't find the answer. Please let me know.

Regards,

Laxman Kott

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: How to Check Google Adwords Genuine Certified or Not

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @LAXMAN K,

Thanks a lot for your query. It is a an all-important, fundamental question when you wish to choose an AdWords Account Manager.

Please look at the image below my signature. Notice that the webpage URL is sitting on Google's property:

https://www.google.com/partners/?hl=en-US#i_profile;idtf=100287722787015727330

The blue links are clikable and each of them will display a printable certificate. 

What you are advised to do is to ask the candidates to provide you with a Google Partner link similar to mine. That's a surefire method and you'll see all his credentials.That way you may sit back and be assured  that he/she has taken all the necessary AdWords exams.

Best,

Lakatos

Capture-aug21.PNG

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @LAXMAN K,

Thanks a lot for your query. It is a an all-important, fundamental question when you wish to choose an AdWords Account Manager.

Please look at the image below my signature. Notice that the webpage URL is sitting on Google's property:

https://www.google.com/partners/?hl=en-US#i_profile;idtf=100287722787015727330

The blue links are clikable and each of them will display a printable certificate. 

What you are advised to do is to ask the candidates to provide you with a Google Partner link similar to mine. That's a surefire method and you'll see all his credentials.That way you may sit back and be assured  that he/she has taken all the necessary AdWords exams.

Best,

Lakatos

Capture-aug21.PNG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot @Lakatos

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

You could invite them to your partners company account and see what their exam status is. But would recommend regardless of certification is to give them a test of your own so that you can gauge how much experience they have or how they think.  I have often had folks that are certified but when it comes down to it don't follow best practice.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Great addition, Mike. Much appreciated.