AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to Change Country in Billing Info Edit

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I was running an account with credit card issued in Singapore and billing address was of Singapore accordingly. Now I want to add another Credit Card as Primary Card issued in US.

So I need to change the Billing Address according to new credit card.

Now the problem is, while editing Billing Info, by default it's showing Singapore Flag and I am not able to put US address and zip code.

What is the solution?

Please it's urgent.

--

Thanks,

Sham

Re: How to Change Country in Billing Info Edit

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Sham,

You can't change the time zone & currency once you set up the account. Below is the link for further info.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704358?hl=en

Robin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robin,

I don't want to change Time Zone or Currency. In my account, its Pacific Time with USD.
I know it can never be changed.

I was simply asking about editing Billing Info while you are adding new credit card as primary card which is issued in a NEW country.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Oh Okay, Could you share the screen shot?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If you have access to billing info of any Adwords account, you would see Flag of a country where the existing address is related to.
If you would try to edit it, you can make changes but the Country Flag won't change and your new zip code/state won't be accepted too. And eventually you would fail to update new billing address, if it's totally new country.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
thats what i was trying to check but could not see the flag you mentioned in your post hence asked for the screen shot.