AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How to Accept the Google AdWords Terms and Conditions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In order to keep our Google AdWords grant, we were asked to sign up for Google For Non-Profits, which included jumping through several hoops and registering for several other things, getting accepted, enrolled, and linking different accounts with different codes and IDs.  Now we've finally gotten word that we've been accepted into the Google Ad Grants Program, and the email announcing this contains the following paragraph:

Congratulations, you have been accepted into the Google Ad Grants program! 
Please log into your AdWords account and accept the AdWords Terms and 
Conditions so that your ads can start serving. Visit our Help Center for 
steps on now to accept your AdWords Terms and Conditions: 
https://support.google.com/grants/answer/46103?hl=en

This is great, except that that link leads to a page that does not give instructions on how to accept your AdWords Terms and Conditions.  That page only gives a link to READ your terms and conditions for your particular country.  But once you've done so, there is no "accept" button anywhere to be found.

I thought maybe I should log into our Google AdWords account, and perhaps it would be apparent where to accept these terms and conditions once in there.  But no, there is no sign of any terms and conditions.  So, maybe we already accepted them, since we already had an AdWords account?  I don't know.  It's really not clear.  I would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks!

Carolina Harmony Chorus

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there, do you still need help with this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I do.  I still have not found a way to accept the terms and conditions.  Perhaps it's not important, but if it is, or there is something else left undone on our account, please let me know.  Thanks!

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Thanks for following up! Yes, it's definitely important to accept the terms & conditions in order to get your account running.

Can you try the following?

1. Log into your account

2. Click on the gear icon in the top right, and choose Billing

3. Go to Transaction History

From there, you should see a red bar at the top of your screen with a link to accept the terms and conditions.

Please let me know if this helps solve the issue!

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Cassie Madam.

I don't find any red bar indication in Transaction History page. Please help me to solve this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have  I been accepted by Google. I have  read the  terms  and  conditions but not received  confirmation of  acceptance. 

Neville  White