AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How many AdWords account can be lined with a single analytics property. Please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Hope you're doing well!

Can any one help me with this "How many AdWords account can be lined with a single analytics property" 

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Nelluri

2 Expert replyverified_user

How many AdWords account can be lined with a single analytics property. Please help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Not sure about the exact limit. I was trying to locate through the help center but couldn't find any details. As a side note, are you facing some challenges while linking accounts with analytics? Let us know.

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Siva B

There isn't a known limit for the number of AdWords accounts linking to one Analytics view. An Analytics Account can be linked to a Manager Accounts as well, and a Manager Account has no limit for the number for AdWords accounts under it. Hence, there shouldn't be a limit for linking as well. I have tried with 50, it didn't throw any error. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.