AdWords
5.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How i get refund of my balance in adword account lower than Rs.500?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear sir,

When i register for adwords , it will say me to make a minimum transaction of Rs.500 and when i deposit it to adwords account it will cut of its service tax and now Rs.475 is available in my account and giving an error says ' This account is suspended due to repeated or major violation' but i have not created any ad so how it's possible?

Please tell me that how i get refund of my remaining balance Rs.475 in my bank account or my other adword account?

Reply shortly

1 Expert replyverified_user

How i get refund of my balance in adword account lower than Rs.500?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

You have to cancel your account first and start your refund process by following steps:

1. Sign in to your AdWords account.
    2. Click the gear icon at the top of the page and choose Account settings, then select Preferences.
    3. At the bottom of the page, see the Account cancelation section.
    4. Click Cancel this account.
    5. On the following page, you can tell us why you're canceling, if you'd like. Then, when you're ready, click the Cancel my account button.

Send Bank information with the following steps:

1. Sign in to your AdWords account.
  2. Click the gear icon and choose Billing & payments. Go to Billing
  3. A red notice at the top of the page will indicate you have canceled your AdWords account. Click the link to Complete a refund.
  4. You will be taken to the refund request form. Fill it out and click Submit.

Google will process the request within 2 weeks, but the refund may take additional time depending on your bank.

To know more on Requesting Funds

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Aslam

Re: How i get refund of my balance in adword account lower than Rs.500?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

In addition to the procedure for refund request which already has been mentioned below, you have mentioned that

This account is suspended due to repeated or major violation' but i have not created any ad so how it's possible?

Please note:

If you repeatedly violate advertising policies, Google may suspend your AdWords accounts. When you violate these policies, Google will generally email you with a warning and a chance to fix the problem. However, some violations are egregious enough to warrant immediate suspension, without prior notification, to help protect the users.

What you can do:

1. Fix all the violations in your account. All of your disapproved ads must be either fixed or removed.
  2. Request an appeal. Google allow you to appeal the decision if you fix the violations in your account and send us a report of the changes you've made. Note, however, that Google can reinstate accounts only in compelling circumstances.

Please let us know if you website was already suspended with another AdWords account?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’