AdWords
4.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How easy cancel my Adwords account before fill all payment information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I don't find any simple solution, how i can easy cancel my Adwords account if i start opened new account for mistake, and don't wanna finish all payment information. 

I don't need this account 986-357-5529

I just wanna delete this account. 

Thanks. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Follow these steps?

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2424604

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for answer, but i ask or is possible do not fill all payment and other information and just cancel that account. 

Thanks.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Just set end dates to all campaigns. you don't even need to pause the campaigns, as long as your campaign having end dates your ads will not show and it won't spend.

Hope this helps.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆

@Tadas L

If I understand correctly then you have a new account in which you did not add the payment information yet. Now, you are facing difficulty in cancelling the account. You have an option to call support team to cancel the account for you.

Please select your country from the drop-down menu on below link to see the support number and working timings. Give support team a call on their working timings to get the better help:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

We don't have any account access here so we can't help to cancel your account.

Adwords account is linked to Google account. You can't delete an Adwords account, you can only cancel it. In your case, you didn't add the payment yet. Maybe your account setup is not complete that's why you not able to cancel. Call the support for better help and cancellation from their end.

Further, if you didn't add any payment information then simply log out and don't log in again. Adwords system won't charge you even if you have any payment in Google payment centre.