AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How do I pull locations data before migrating manual locations extentions to GMB?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Before migrating manual locations extentions to Google My Business, I was asked “to pull location dat to avoid downtime in managing location extensions.”

What does this mean?
What data should I take note of?
Where can I find them ?
How do I pull them for the accounts?

Thanks for the help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

How do I pull locations data before migrating manual locations extentions to GMB?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gio,

Are you attempting to use a feed to do this? I believe you are seeing old information or attempting to do so with an outdated practice. 

Please take a look at this information about using GMB location extensions with AdWords.  

In essence, I have done this over a hundred times and have not encountered what you have and am not aware of any data I should pulled before hand. I do recall something sorta like what you are encountering way back... and it was merely saying to create a spreadsheet of the name, address, label, etc.. as a guide for you to use. When you mange more than one location, you may have to use this info to add location extensions to AdWords.   

That's all I have, sorry. 

Kind Regards,

James