AdWords
4.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get rid of the AdWords Express "Create New Ad" screen?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Every time I go to one of my client's accounts through my manager account, I'm redirected to a screen that's asking me to create a new AdWords Express ad. I just click the three dots and tell them to let me view it in AdWords, but I have to do this every time. Is there any way to permanently say "No thanks"? Or do I have to continue to click the three dots every time?

How do I get rid of the AdWords Express "Create New Ad" screen?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

This is a difficult issue with AdWords that I run into all the time.  If you call into Google support they *may* be able to correct it.  However, most the time in my experience, once an account runs an AdWords Express campaign, then you will be stuck going through that interface, despite Google support's attempt to assist by resetting it. I have only seen one instance where the reset was successful.

If others have a different experience, please let me know. I have plenty of accounts that I would prefer to straight to the full AdWords interface, when i open them via the MCC. 

Re: How do I get rid of the AdWords Express "Create New Ad" screen?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the response. I guess I'll just be glad I'm not the only one...