AdWords
6.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get past Step 1 of Account Set Up?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am attempting to set up a Manager Account to oversee the existing Manager Accounts for our agency. I reach the first page, "About your business," and upon selecting Continue, I am sent to this same page again. This appears to just be a bug, but I wanted to crowdsource this in case there were work arounds for this. Any help is appreciated!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I get past Step 1 of Account Set Up?!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @AdWords M,

Sorry to hear of this issue. Personally, I have not hit this before but as a badged Google Partner, love the AdWords Manager account for managing clients. 

I wonder if you are using Google Chrome? And when signing up for the AdWords Manager Account, did you make it past agreeing to the Rule of Use? Have you tried logging out, clearing your browser cache and logging back in? Also, make sure you do not have AdBlock browser extensions or stuff like that since they cause buggy issues with many Google properties like AdWords, Analytics, etc..  

Did you know that are limits on how deep of a structure we can go? Take a look at this very comprehensive info on setting up and using a AdWords Manager Account and see if there is anything helpful.  

Sorry I can't offer more on this. Please let us know what you discover. 

Kind Regards,

James