AdWords
1.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How do I delete one of my five AdWord accounts?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have five AdWords accounts attached to my gmail and I need to delete one of them to give room for another... how do I do that without deleting the other four accounts?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Christian S,

"By default", you are not allowed to have more than 1 AdWords accounts. If the right interpretation of your query is that currently you are having 5 accounts linked to the same gmail address, I'd say that would sound unbelievable to me. If you misused gmail and created 5 accounts, each linked to a different gmail address, the only thing I can say is that chances are you should not have done so.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos

Thanks for responding to my query :-)

I use the term "account" because this is what Google refers to them as, when I click on my customer ID in the upper right corner of my AdWords dashboard. I have a selection of five account numbers (xxx-xxx-xxxx) depending on the URL the account has been set up to control, and the only option I get when clicking on the "Manage AdWord Accounts"-button is a re-naming option...

Google allows a maximum of five accounts per mail (they prompt me that I can't have more than this if I try to attach a sixth one) and I need to delete one of the accounts I have in order to make way for another...

I hope this clarifies things somewhat :-)