AdWords
4.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How do I create a online menu

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The owner of Jamaican restaurant Jamaican Paradise Restaurant

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

This is a forum for getting answers to questions about Google AdWords advertising campaign. Your question relates to how to put a web page online.  

I suggest you goto the "Google Small Business" forum, adjacent to this one, and look at the tutorials about how to create a profile for your business.  Then you can post your menu on that listing, using a photo image/images.

If you want to get fancier than that, Google "design web page for restaurant", "restaurant landing page", "web page design forum", those sorts of things and you will find appropriate resources.

Hope that helps!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Stacy ann W,

Steve is correct in that your request seems to have nothing to do with Google AdWords. 

With that said, let me provide some great information to help you learn a little more. 

If you are wanting to put your menu online, on your own website, that is really easy to do and something your web developer would do for you. It is the same as adding any other content. 

If you are wanting to put your menu in the Google Search, on your Knowledge Panel (the large info box that shows up on the right side on the SERPs (search engine result pages), you can read this info, which is clear & concise and perfectly written by our very own Tim Capper.

If you are wanting to put your menu online with your AdWords campaign, a site link extension to your website's webpage that contains that info would be great. Use the words: View Our Menu.

Please use the info Steve and myself have provided to guide your way.

Kind Regards,

James