AdWords
4.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How do I cancel my Adwords account from the first screen?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am facing a problem, I was trying to use keyword planner. When I signed into adwords account, it asked me for website details, by mistake I added my website. Now it is stuck in "Your first campaign". i do not want to use adwords for now. And also, I do not have any credit card to add for billing.

How can I use keyword planner now??

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jai,

The short answer is: you cannot. Even if you create your first campaign you will not have full access to the Keyword Planner Tool due to recent changes. Unless you assign funds to your campaign, your access to the tool will be very limited. (Google was forced to apply restrictions due to heavy misuse of the tool.)

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jai,

The short answer is: you cannot. Even if you create your first campaign you will not have full access to the Keyword Planner Tool due to recent changes. Unless you assign funds to your campaign, your access to the tool will be very limited. (Google was forced to apply restrictions due to heavy misuse of the tool.)

Best,

Lakatos

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi Jai,

no you cant use the keyword planner if you havent credited your account. 

regards,

zaby

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. Please do not include self-promotional links in your posts or signature. The use of a signature is a privilege reserved for members of the Google Top Contributor program

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Lakatos for your valuable reply. So, I'll add some funds then will try to use.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Zaby for your reply!