AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How can we resolve an account suspension without knowing the reason of the violation?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today our account was suspended and we cannot find out the reason for this particular suspension. After going through my Ads carefully and researching for help and the only reason that we can connect with our issue it may be because of the destination violation as we were unaware that the stock was sold out from the website and was updated. Therefor the url did not match the ad or display url which hence the violation was occurred. If anyone could help me with this issue I will be very grateful as our ads were preforming so well that even our stock was sold out.

1 Expert replyverified_user

How can we resolve an account suspension without knowing the reason of the violation?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

You must have received an email from the AdWords support mentioning the reason behind suspension. You could also see the suspension notification on top of your account, when you login. Also note that account suspends when you repeatedly violate the policies. More about suspended accounts can be found here:- https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6381844

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Pankaj,

We just got an email that we were suspended but they did not mentioned the reason for the suspension. It will be a great help if I could talk to a representative or anyone who could tell us for our reason of suspension.

Dulon

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Dulon K,

You can find your country's Adwords Phone Support Number From This Link.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en

Thanks,

Manikandan G.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @Manikandan G

We have tried calling them since yesterday morning but can't get through is there any other way that we can resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Dulon K

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi Dulon K, 

sometimes you are not given the reason for your suspension but you can talk to support to ask them to review your account and tell them you think you have resolved the issue. but sometimes they still wont tell you why it was suspended. 

regards, 

Zaby

Re: How can we resolve an account suspension without knowing the reason of the violation?

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Dulon K,

You can click on Wheel icon at top right corner of the screen and click on Help Option as shown in below picture.

Capture.PNG

2) Then you can get three ways to contact the support like Phone Support, Live Chat, Email Support.

3) So, you can select any option you are comfortable.

Thanks,

Manikandan G.