AdWords
5.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How can we be on first page of google search list what would be the approximate budget for a month

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can we be on first page of google search list what would be the approximate budget for a month for it kindly let us know

2 Expert replyverified_user

How can we be on first page of google search list what would be the approximate budget for a month

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Anu,

Thanks for reaching out!

Ad position is the order in which your ad shows up on a page. For example, an ad position of "1" means that your ad is the first ad on a page. In general, it's good to have your ad appear higher on a page because it's likely that more customers will see your ad.

The ad auction is how Google decides which ads to show and how they're positioned. Your Ad Rank determines the ad position you win in the auction. Your Ad Rank is a score that's based on your bid, auction-time measurements of expected CTR, ad relevance, landing page experience, and the expected impact of extensions and other ad formats. To improve your ad position, you can:

- Increase your bid

- Improve the quality of your ads

- Improve the quality of your computer and mobile landing page experience

When it comes to bids, I'd recommend considering estimates of first page bids. Here is a resource with more information. Here are recommendations for improving quality score. 

Hope that helps!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

It really depends on following things:
> Your monthly advertising budget,

> Your target area?

> What keywords you are targeting?

If you can tell me above things, then I can provide you a Google Adwords traffic estimation report, that will help you to figure out answer for above. Thanks, Jack

Re: How can we be on first page of google search list what would be the approximate budget for a mo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Our budget-5000 monthly budget
Location-Hyderabad
Key words-Dental hospitals in Hyderabad,dental clinic in hyderabad,dental
implants in India,best dental hospital,dental implant price

Kindly provide us Google Adwords traffic estimation report

--
*Anu Dental*
*http://www.anudental.in*

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @anu d,

Firstly, request to remove the url in your signature as its community policy violation.

The best approach to get an traffic estimate/traffic forecast is using Keyword planner.

Use Plan your budget and get forecasts in the keyword planner to get the traffic forecast within for budget by varying your CPC bids.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’