AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How can i change the information in "About your business" when setting up a Google Adwords account?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not going further with the company i've listed in section "About your business" and can't see any way to cancel the process to start a new one or simply modify the information to proceed my new project.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yuri O
November 2016

How can i change the information in "About your business" when setting up a Google Adwords account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Oakman,

Once the account setup is completed, go the the settings cogwheel > billing > billing profile > edit > make changes to business details > save.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yuri O
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Oakman,

Once the account setup is completed, go the the settings cogwheel > billing > billing profile > edit > make changes to business details > save.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can find settings cogwheel> billing, but after that, nothing. Could it be user dependent, I noticed we have another master ID, and I set myself up as another user for convenience?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Russell R,

What type of account do you have, Manager or individual?

do you have the admin access?

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do you do

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Where do you go to get to that site because my account is set to a business account and i want it to be an individual account and im on adwords and it logs me in but i havent filled in my payment info and when i go on the settings part on the top right corner if i go onto billings&payments it makes me fill out my info as a business profile and i cant change it 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Personal and Business Storage

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please open my channel