AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How can I verify my information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

During a recent review of your Google AdWords account we could not verify the information you provided.
To continue using your Google AdWords account, please provide us with a copy of your driver's license, identification card, passport information page, or other government-issued ID along with proof of address documents 
You can submit this documentation by replying to this email.

Failure to respond to this information request within 10 days will result in account suspension.

Please any one help me and sort out this problem i cant understand what can i do 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zohaib A
December 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

First inspect the email address (not just the display address) to be sure the email address is from the google.com domain, to be certain you're not being phished. 

It sounds like a straightforward request - they need to authenticate your identity. I cannot speak for Google as I am just another advertiser; however it appears there must have been billing issues with your account and they therefore need to authenticate that they are in a valid, legally-binding 2-party contract with you.

To answer your question, it could be as simple as taking a photo of your government-issued id and a utility bill or lease document with your phone, and emailing that to Google. 

hth!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zohaib A
December 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

First inspect the email address (not just the display address) to be sure the email address is from the google.com domain, to be certain you're not being phished. 

It sounds like a straightforward request - they need to authenticate your identity. I cannot speak for Google as I am just another advertiser; however it appears there must have been billing issues with your account and they therefore need to authenticate that they are in a valid, legally-binding 2-party contract with you.

To answer your question, it could be as simple as taking a photo of your government-issued id and a utility bill or lease document with your phone, and emailing that to Google. 

hth!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have one confusion my address is recently change then i have update the bank account but not the google account i think its a major problem so what can i do ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my old address is in my adword account and new address updated the bank account so can i change my old address in adwords account ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Steve B Thanks for your answer first

Sir I submited my Goverment issued ID and as well as credit card statement for billing verification since three days ago but they did not review now today my account going to suspend 

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

If you can update the address in your AdWords account so it is consistent with the id information you submitted, that should improve your prospects for approval. 

Forum volunteers like me cannot access your account or see exactly what's going on, so there's only so much advice we can offer. 

Best of luck, & hth.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to know where can I verify my ID within the Adwords screen and not by responding to an email requesting my ID

I can't find this setting.

Thanks,

Kim