AdWords
5.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How can I use adwords with out starting a business? I just need to do research and have no other in

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to use adwords for research only

2 Expert replyverified_user

How can I use adwords with out starting a business? I just need to do research and have no other in

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

AdWords is designed for marketing products and services. There is an associated keyword planning tool, but it's functionality is limited unless you are running a campaign. I cannot speak for Google, but imo it is not designed, or intended for general-purpose internet marketing research.

Your question is really a bit too vague to be answered more fully.  If you detail what you mean by "for research" we may be able to answer.  

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Chances are very high that @Steve B hit the nail on the head and you should refrain from attempting to use the account and the Keyword Planner tool for market research purposes.

Re: How can I use adwords with out starting a business? I just need to do research and have no othe

[ Edited ]