AdWords
1.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How can I end the suspending on my account for suspicious behavior in payments activities ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please I need to fix that ASAP

How can I end the suspending on my account for suspicious behavior in payments activities ?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Account suspensions are a business issue which you may want to take up with Google. This forum is a mostly peer-to-peer support community and we are volunteers; not Google.  So we cannot access your account, speak for, or take action for Google on issues relating to suspensions or payment issues. 

I can tell you that when an account is suspended, Google always sends an email stating the reason, and procedures for addressing it if relevant. Some suspensions become permanent if aggregious, not promptly resolved, or fit other criteria not all of which are known to me.

hth

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't get any email about the issue !

in what phone number I can speak with Google ? 😅

Thanks a lot for the help

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

I'd look again -- Google always sends an email when they suspend an account. It goes to the email associated with the AdWords account. The information in that email is critical to resolving the issue, if possible.

The phone # to reach Google varies depending upon where you are located, and the status of your suspension.  If the suspension is permanent, then you will no longer be able to reach Google by phone.  Look under the "Gear" icon in the upper right of your account page, the ways you can reach Google are listed there.

hth