AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How can I change the business information on the first step of the Keyword Planner tool after saving

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have previously saved information on Step 1 of setting up the Keyword Planner. I now need to change this but can't seem to find where to go back from step 2 to step 1. Is it possible to clear the original information added?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I change the business information on the first step of the Keyword Planner tool after sa

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Paige S,

Keyword Planner is tied to your AdWords account and allows you to make endless searches, change the products, keywords, website landing page, etc. At the top of the page, you simply click Modify Search and start again. 

Please let us know if I have missed your objective or can provide further help.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: How can I change the business information on the first step of the Keyword Planner tool after sa

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, I seem to have the same problem, an AdWords Express Business Info I provided for test purposes is somehow not editable. Why should I delet my account instead of changin some basic parameters. Is there any solution to this quite obvious edit?
Thanks in advance.
Marcin