AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

How can I add "sub accounts" for each country under one account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a business who are operating in 15 markets so we would like to have an account for all the markets without the need to create a new email account for each market/country.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi David,

For you information, only an AdWords Manager account can have sub-accounts.

I would recommend to use only one AdWords account and create separate campaigns for each country.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

Thanks for your reply. 

That is what we want to do, to create an AdWords Manager account and have all our markets as sub-accounts under one account instead of having multiple campaigns for all the countries under one account. 

I believe it is easier to manage?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yes, AdWords Manager Account is the best option to manage multiple AdWords accounts with a single login.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, thank you, do I need to create 14 new email accounts for each market in order to include all in the manager's account even if its from the same business but different domains but per country?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi David,

With a manager account you can just add new accounts without additional email addresses - just click on the red +Account button.

With multiple accounts, be very careful not to have them compete with each other. Google considers this to be double-serving and it can get your accounts suspended. Having campaigns within the same account stops this from happening.

Unless they are going to have separate billing, having just one account is recommended.