AdWords
3.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Hi, I've cancelled Google adwords five or six times now and keep getting billed

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cannot find a real person to speak with. I cancel the account, then months later, it hits my credit card again. I'm getting really tired of this and would like to make it stop.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So, people who've posted after I did have received answers, yet I have no answers.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Brenda V,

As we can not access the AdWords accounts here so, i would recommend you to contact AdWords Support directly over the phone, chat or email.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Per @Archit, this is a peer-to-peer support community, we are fellow advertisers and do not have access to your account or the ability to resolve financial issues between you and Google.  So you will need to contact them. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Contact your credit card people and have them block any future charges and also request any previous unauthorized payments be refunded. It may take a while but it should work. Google tried to charge me for quite a bit and never posted my ad display. I simply called them (1-866-246-6453) and threatened them with legal prosecution and they quickly refunded the charges.

Re: Hi, I've cancelled Google adwords five or six times now and keep getting billed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much for this information.