AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Hi, I am unable to take exam in AdWords Fundamentals.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've already completed my exam in Mobile Advertising and Shopping Advertising. Please get me out of this.

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rajesh R
August 2016

Re: Hi, I am unable to take exam in AdWords Fundamentals.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rajesh,

If you have already attempted the adwords fundamental exam but unfortunately could not pass the exam then you'll have to wait 7 days to retake it.
To become AdWords certified, the AdWords Fundamentals exam is mandatory to pass.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rajesh R
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rajesh,

If you have already attempted the adwords fundamental exam but unfortunately could not pass the exam then you'll have to wait 7 days to retake it.
To become AdWords certified, the AdWords Fundamentals exam is mandatory to pass.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Guys,

There is a widespread technical issue currently and what I would like to offer you as a workaround is this: change the language from English(United Kingdom) to English (United States) before hitting the start exam button. This trick seems to have worked out for multiple forum members at various locations.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I've already passed in Mobile Advertising and Shopping Advertising exams before taking exam in Fundamentals. How can I make it now?

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi Rajesh,

As Lakatos mentioned " change the language from English(United Kingdom) to English (United States) before hitting the start exam button."

Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you sir.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you sir.