2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Help me please!Adwords don`t work

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.I started an Adwords Campaign to advertise my video.And now i can`t stop it and i cant use Adwords.
My Adwords menu is gone.I cant see it.Help me to close this and to use Adwords normal.

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>
Note: This post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar.
Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk, when published in a public forum. Thank you for your understanding.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help me please!Adwords don`t work

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @TheSparkle B,

Please log out of your Google account, clear the browser cache, disable any browser extensions like AdBock, UBlock, etc., log back in to your Google account and visit this link. If you still cannot access AdWords, please use the support links provided below.  

Speak with an AdWords expert from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday at 1-866-2GOOGLE (246-6453) in English and Spanish.

Calling from a different country? See our full list of phone numbers

Video Call

Talk face-to-face with an AdWords expert from 4:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. To get connected, you’ll need a headset and a microphone for your computer. Start a video call now

Get immediate help online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Live experts are standing by. Chat now

Fill out our contact form to email us with any questions you have about your advertising, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Email us now

Let us know how things go and if this solves your issue.

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile