AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Help WIth AdWords Account Revoery

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is an emergency question directed at Google directly. I have opened an account and AdWords Account attached to this recovery email I am sending this posting from. If anyone reads this can you flag this post with Google? It is 4am here I am tired I thought I registered the account under a certain account address and account name holder but must have made all sorts of typing errors to what I wrote down as the login email created for AdWords. I have a limit of $50 for a campaign running I only want to advertise overnight simply $50 and that's it. I do not want to be charged any further than the limit I have set up for the overnight campaign because I can't log in and I can't use the recovery function for accounts attached to my recovery email because as I said I must have mistyped all the details in comparison to what I wrote down as the account details. I am writing this from my recovery email, so Google is it possible for you to find the AdWords Account that this email as linked as the revoery email for and stop charging me after the $50 budget? I'm sorry toask this but I made a typing error on both parts of opening the new account and can't get in to sdtop further charges.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Help WIth AdWords Account Revoery

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Ouch... Google will not take any action   unless you provide a proof that you are the account owner.
If this is the emergency email try to recover the account using this form;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3395033?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’