AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Help - Our keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, is the first time when i'am using Google Adwords, i've just paid some money to promote my website but it seems that is not shown, despite the fact that status has been approved.

Any Keyword I might add, remember "any keyword i might add" does not working, they keep telling me and telling me that is under review, the tag is due to a low Ad Rank. etc. 
I gave money for nothing and now I have no idea how to extract them back to my card and try another site.

Does anybody idea about this policy?

Help - Our keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.

It seems like you just need to wait it out for a bit.

Usually when you make a campaign, you will have to wait some time before it starts running, even though it is 'approved'.

If your account is brand new, Google might want to manually check the campaigns fist.

In regards to extracting the money; As far as i know, it is not possible to extract money from the account, but usually you dont pay until you have recieved clicks? Did you deposit money to the account?

Hope this helps.

Best regards.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, i deposit money into account! The fact is i'am hurring to start my buisness. It looks like Bing is more efficient, If I only knew I would have used from the beginning, whatever. Any idea how long it lasts until adwords starts running the ads?

Thanks

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

I guarantee you no other PPC platform is going to be as easy to use, have as many help resources, or potentially generate as much return. If you think you can just fire up an account and make money, you are not going to be successful. It takes time to learn the system, and even if you know what you're doing, it takes time to figure out what works.

Tom