AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Help! My campaign is stuck at Elligible(Learning) with no impression. What is going on?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Since I changed the max daily amount in my Campaign, it is stuck at Elligible(Learning) with no impression. What is going on?  I tested in the diagnostisc tool and it just does no show.

It was working perfectly before.

We are missing Prime Day because of this.

Thx.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Help! My campaign is stuck at Elligible(Learning) with no impression. What is going on?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Truca V,

Is the budget reduced by a large amount which is somewhat similar or lower than the CPC bids of the keywords?

What reason does the Ad preview tool imparting for not showing the ads?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Actually, I did this mistake for a few hours before realizing it, I had set the max bid to 1$ instead of 10$ due to a typo. Then I set it back to 20$ but it never recovered since then.

Is there a way to make the add work again? or could I simply cut n paste de campaign and delete the old one?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thx.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

which bidding strategy are you using?

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Automatic bidding, with max daily amount and also max bidding per clicl.

I did a full cut n paste of my campaign and now the impressions seem to work.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

If its working then good to know.

Make sure that you do not make drastic changes in bids and budgets.

Regards