AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Help Centre - Contact Us In adwords Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

For the past month or so the option for me to contact adwords support via the help symbol in my adwords account has been limited for the 'live chat' facility.

Basically ive been monitoring (weekly) the options to contact adwords support and especially the 'live chat' facility. These are my findings;

Monday - Friday  - No option for live chat support is shown  - only email and telephone

Saturdays - (am & pm) Live chat shows as an option but is unavailable

Sundays - The only day live chat is available to me to use and connect to adwords support

I have UK friends who also use adwords and they always have the chat support available to them 24/7. I have contacted adwords support via email regarding this but dont seem to be getting any solutions to my major issue.

Can anyone help what is going on here?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help Centre - Contact Us In adwords Account

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ben S,

It's hard to say precisely, but it could be your location compared to another or what support rep(s) are assigned to your account versus another AdWords account. You can use another AdWords support method to gain help.

1) Log in to AdWords.

2) Click this link.

3) Support options will show, along with your account number.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James,

Thanks for your reply.

You are prob correct in that my account as been assigned to support teams based in another country rather than the UK.

ALL UK accounts should have the facility to be able to connect to 'live chat' 24/7 as per the link you sent me. It advises ''Chat with us now! Chat is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week''

When i click this option it just reverts to a standard adwords page. So basically this option has been disabled on my account.

How or what do i need to request from adwords support to get my account to work as per any other uk adwords account?

Regards

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Ben S,

You are very welcome for the info, just wish it would have provided the care it should have. 

I think you should contact AdWords Support during those three hours (love chat) and press the point that you need help during different hours and insist on it. 

Please let us know what happens.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James,

As suggested i spoke with live chat yesterday, and the response i got was a joke. Basically this is what the advisor said.......

Live chat is not available and never has to UK customers on a monday - friday.

Can anyone please help what is going on here. I am hitting my head against a brick wall and need technical advice from adwords to resolve this but adwords advisors are denying live chat exisits to uk customers on a monday - friday basis!

Do any of the top community managers see this post and can advise what i need to do to get live chat re-instated on my account?

Thanks