2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

HELP!!!! Google wont let me sign into my Adwords MCC account!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have not signed into my Adwords MCC account for maybe a year and half or maybe two years now. In the past I have put a lot of work into my campaigns in that account and now I want to start advertising again I can't login!!!

When I attempted to login again for the first time yesterday I may have entered the wrong password a couple of times before I referenced my notes and got the correct password. Ever since then I simply get a message from G saying they have stopped my login. I know I have the correct password because I get the emails from G to my G account email address saying "someone has your password and tried to login but we blocked it". 

I have waited more than 24 hours and I have tried the account recovery page. The questions on the recovery page are about when I last accessed the account and when I activated. I don't have exact dates, I can only guess within about six months of what these dates would be and it won't give me access.

What can I do!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: HELP!!!! Google wont let me sign into my Adwords MCC account!!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You'll have to provide the best answers you can, as detailed as you can, otherwise the account will not be recovered.
Read more here:
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’